David Wall is the owner of Chinese Student Help. He has over ten years of experience working in higher education (university) and further education (college) including at the University of Huddersfield. He has recently returned to the U.K. from working as a business and language consultant in the R.O.C.
David has over 5 years of experience as an academic writing supervisor.
David studied at the University of Huddersfield on 3 occasions. He gained the following qualifications:
- 2013 – PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education) specialising in higher education
- 2004 – MSc Smart Design: passing with distinction and was awarded the school peer prize
- 2002 – BA Multimedia Design: passing with an upper second class degree (2:1) with honours
He has also recently gained the following academic qualifications:
- 2014 – CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults)
- 2014 – TAQA 6317-33 (Full) Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, Training Assessment and Quality Assurance
- 2014 – Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) professional status
David specialises in arts, business and promotion but also works closely with consultants specialising in many varied academic disciplines.
He ensures all consultants are screened by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helping ChineseStudentHelp.co.uk make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. This replaces the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) and Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA).
David loves international food and travel.